Rice is one of the most common kitchen ingredients found in every household. This grain can actually do wonders to your skin. It can help to diminish the appearance of dark spots, smooth out rough skin texture and also make your skin brighter. Here’s how you can make your own DIY lotion with rice at home:
– Start by rinsing uncooked rice under running water to remove any dirt
– In a pot of water, boil some rice till it turns soft and mushy
– Once it cools down, you can grind the rice in a mixer to make a paste
– In this paste, add a few drops of Vitamin E oil, which is loaded with anti-ageing properties.
– To add some fragrance to the paste, you can also add a few drops of any essential oil
Once you have mixed all these ingredients, pour it in a glass jar and store in the fridge. This DIY lotion can last up to four days when refrigerated.