The lockdown has made most of us gain weight, especially belly fat. It is because we have spent most of our time sitting in front of the laptop. However, with the unlock in process, many of us are trying our best to get back in shape. But it is not as easy. From eating healthy to exercising regularly, losing weight is no cakewalk. But what if we tell you there is one thing that can speed up weight loss? Want to know what it is? Cobra pose aka Bhujangasana can be your best bet to lose belly fat.
Cobra pose targets the abdominal region and helps blast belly fat. Not just this, the pose has various other health benefits including:
– Stretches the chest and strengthens the spine and shoulders.
– Aids digestion and thus good for people suffering from constipation.
– Tones the abdominal muscles.
– Helps relieve backache and works on your upper body.
– Improves the functioning of the reproductive system and regulates the menstrual cycle.
– Improves blood circulation and is beneficial for people with asthma.